It's been quite a long time since I felt this way. I miss my frnz, my campus usually. But this time, it is someone special..someone whom I wish to spend a lot of time with..
Actually I had this feeling for more than 2months ago from today. But today it is very intense that am unable to stand it. May be bcoz he's away from me in an unknown place...Here is something which i want to share...
Its quite a weird feeling when u miss someone so special to you
You don't feel sleepy..
You don't want to eat..
You're distracted @your best..
You've all the time for that person in the world amidst busy schedules..
You eagerly wait to receive an sms or call from that person..
You just want to close your eyes till that person comes in front of you..
You behave crazily..
Through all this,I wanna express that I MISS YOU now..right now very much..
P.S: Though all this,somewhere down in my heart I'm enjoying this moment n feeling too.

No comments:
Post a Comment