It’s my life and I’ll live it the way I want to
Life is like a pack of chewing gum; I’ve yet to figure out why..
I’m the author of my life; unfortunately, i don't care if u wont like it!
Reality continues to ruin my life…still i struggle to face it..
Life is uncertain – eat dessert first.
Life isn’t weird! It’s the people in it…
Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame!
Life is like a video game, except we don’t have extra lives, retries, pause or continues...
A creative life is a fulfilling life… as long as you can deal with a few loose screws.
Life is simple!!! But it is up to you how you live it!!!
Nobody ever said life was easy…they just promised that it would be worth it.
Its my life afterall and i can overcome all the obstacles.
Life is like a pack of chewing gum; I’ve yet to figure out why..
I’m the author of my life; unfortunately, i don't care if u wont like it!
Reality continues to ruin my life…still i struggle to face it..
Life is uncertain – eat dessert first.
Life isn’t weird! It’s the people in it…
Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame!
Life is like a video game, except we don’t have extra lives, retries, pause or continues...
A creative life is a fulfilling life… as long as you can deal with a few loose screws.
Life is simple!!! But it is up to you how you live it!!!
Nobody ever said life was easy…they just promised that it would be worth it.
Its my life afterall and i can overcome all the obstacles.

No comments:
Post a Comment